2019 Acura MDX SUV Review – The New 2019 Acura MDX will be released in Autumn 2018 with an MSRP of $ 51,855, equipped with 3.7-liter V6 engine with 270 pounds of torque and Drive-by-Wire throttle control so that it can produce 300 horsepower. 2019 Acura MDX is also equipped with features interior and exterior features with the concept of luxury, expensive, yet comfortable and attractive. The performance also offered very good because it can save fuel, the EPA estimated fuel mileage is 16 mpg in the city, 21 mpg on the highway, and 18 mpg combined. The new system throttle and Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) provides excellent acceleration and vehicle control. Six-speed automatic transmission equipped with Shift Hold Control, Grade Logic and Sequential SportShift paddle shifters.
Interior Features 2019 Acura MDX
Entertainment features including Acura Premium Audio System with seven speakers provide 253 watts. XM Radio provides digital channel 1700, although this requires a monthly subscription after 90-day free trial. Other audio system including 6-disc CD player and volume control that compensates for the specific speed for the benefit of audio. The optional Acura / ELS Surround Sound system designed by Grammy award winning producer Elliot Scheiner audio and technology features state-of-the-art. A USB connector allows you to plug in the Apple iPod and other USB devices use the MP3, WMA and AAC music format. A Song by voice feature allows users to select music from your iPod or hard drive via voice commands.
Exterior Features 2019 Acura MDX
Expensive stylish exterior is complemented with attractive and comfortable interior with good illumination feature. This steering wheel with tilt adjustable power steering and cruise control. Audio and cruise controls are located on the steering wheel. Automatic climate control system links to the Acura GPS Navigation System to provide continuous information on vehicle orientation relative to the sun. GPS data together with solar sensors that provide information allowing the intensity of the climate control system to compensate for heating in areas exposed to direct sunlight. Power windows and moonroof are controlled and both will continue to operate for 10 minutes after ignition is turned off, or after the front door opened.
Performance on 2019 Acura MDX
Honda has not confirmed the changes under the hood for 2019 Acura MDX. However, the car had to offer fuel-efficient V6 diesel engine in the MDX a good choice for 2019 or 2012 model year. If the MDX offers a diesel option for 2019, buyers can expect improved fuel economy radically. Changes in the existing 3.7-liter, 300-hp V6 is not possible for the coming year. We will know more about performance, braking, and handling of 2019 Acura MDX after our official road test.
2019 Acura MDX Specifications:
- Price: 2019 MDX should start at around $ 51,885 MSRP, no data are available invoice
- Fuel economy: car fuel economy ratings are 16/21 mpg for the MDX city / highway
- Engine: 3.7-liter, 300-horsepower V6
- Drivetrain: six-speed automatic transmission with manual shift control
- Acceleration: 0-60 mph in less than 8 seconds as possible, but no data yet available
- Model lineup: five trim levels available will probably carry over to 2019, but trim select may be available only with a new diesel engine
- Car safety features: identical with that of the 2018 MDX
- Suspension: sports active suspension is available in the package trim Advance
- Warranty: warranty bumper-to-four-year/50,000-mile bumper; six-year/70,000-mile powertrain warranty, roadside assistance for life vehicles