Rules for participating in designer’s competition in the Etnomoda – IBEFF (International Baltic Ethnic Fashion Festival)
1. The Festival features cloth and accessories with ethnic motives – so that its roots can be traced to various world cultures.
The idea of the Festival is to show the inpact of world cultures on the modern fashion.
2. The Festival’s program includes the following:
– competition among designers of clothe and accessories
– exhibition of other hand made accessories, crafts, photography arts etc.
– seminars and workshops
– parties and performances
3. The participants who may apply can be individual designers, schools of fashion, groups of designers, boutiques, companies. The Festival is international and welcomes participants from different countries.
5. The application form shall include the following:
– name of the participant
– status of participant ( student, independent designer, company etc.)
– contact details
– country and city
– name and description of collection
– photos or sketches of collection (2-3)
– music track
The application shall be sent at email@example.com
6. In case a participant presents his or her collection in a form of a catwalk, the Organizing Committee will make the models available, however, without preliminary casting . The models sizes and heght is standard.
7. The collection shall include minimum 3, maximum 7 units. In case there are more units, this is to be discussed with Organizing Committee.
8. All the photos or video taken during the Festival by the Festival’s photographer shall be the property of Organizing Committee. Any usage of those photos is authorized only through the Committee’s expressed consent. The photos taken by the participants or guests shall have a reference to the Festival, when and if published.
9. The contact of the Organizing Committee : firstname.lastname@example.org, + 7 (911) 903 1746, St. Petersburg, Russia.
это для раздела НОВОСТИ на заглавной странице – картинка и текст –
International Ethnic Baltic Fashion Festival
International Festival ETHNOMODA IBEFF 11-12 November 2017
is inviting you to take part in the autumn session of fashion designers and accessory designers as well as fashion theaters, artists, graphic designers and illustrators.
Defile and exhibitions are on the programme!
YOU ARE WELCOME TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
November 11: competitive programme for fashion designers and accessory designers. Special showcases (the research hall of the Museum at the Russian Academy of Arts: Universitetskaya emb., 17, Vasilievsky Island);
November 12: hall of the cultural center “Vyborgkskaya storona”: awards and special showcases. Lectures. COMPETITION OF FASHION THEATERS.
The festival “Ethno Fashion IBEFF” is an unprecedented project for St. Petersburg and not only in the sphere of the connection of fashion with ethno style. A distinct part of the festival program is pret-a-porte collections, not related to ethnics.
Nominations of the competitive programme of the festival:
– “Ethnotypes in modern clothing”
– “Art-folk and Traditional Clothes”
– “Accessories and shoes”
– “ECO FASHION”
– “Fashion Theaters”
– “Fashionable little thing”: Contemporary collections “Pret-a-porte” / evening and wedding “Haute Couture” fashion.
– ETHNO IMAGE nomination is open for make-up artists, stylists, image-makers and florists.
– Exhibition of accessories and clothing.
PHOTOGRAPHS, ARTISTS AND GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are welcomed to present their works in ethno style.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION is open: you can send your application by e-mail: email@example.com
A preliminary application can be sent to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application form for a participant:
– full name of the participant (information for diploma) – including full name, city, country;
– phone number and social network profile link;
– chosen nomination (chose from the above);
– number of looks (items) and requests for models (height, sizes);
– name of the collection;
– comment on the collection (for the presenter and the booklet);
– if the collection is extensive – information on how much space it occupies;
– phonogram and photos;
– the age and professional status of the participant (a student of industry-specific college/university, a professional designer, an amateur, etc.).
In response to designer’s application, the amount of the contribution will be calculated – taking into account discount factors (early payment, student status). By default the fee starts from 100 euros – provided that the collection takes up to 7 looks.
The fee includes:
– the show (participation in the competitive program and in the round table – discussion of collections with jury members)
– models and stylists
– the announcement of the show with a photo (sent in advance by the designer) in our social networks, and after the festival – a post release with an active link to the participant – in our social networks (VK, Instagram, Facebook)
– Individual photos from the show with the project logo are placed in social networks. The number of such photos is determined by the Organizing Committee at its discretion.
If the designer is interested in shooting his show in full, the guaranteed number of photos (each look and collection as a whole) and providing them in their original quality should be coordinated with the Organizing Committee in advance.
Photos in the original quality are provided by additional agreement.